Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Blogger IamThat PLEASE READ

I am NOT the Matt from www.notamormon.com

I am Matt from the UK, on the RFM board.

As I have explained previously, I did NOT know about www.notamormon.com before I started my blog. Had I known, I would have chosen a different bloody name for my blog.

Oh. And that comment you said I would not publish? Here it is.

" sure wish you would have taken us up on the offer to buy notamormon.com from you before you let the site lapse. NYMarshall and I would have kept it going. Instead, you did not notify your users -- some had been with you as much as five years -- that you intended to let the site die. You didn't answer your emails. There were those of us who would have like to archive the messages elsewhere.I doubt this post will make it on your blog and I don't expect a response. I just wanted to let you know how disappointed I am in your actions. I think many of us deserved better than this."

Maybe the Matt who ran that board is ill? Dead, even? Have you considered that possibility?

Email me at matt_exmo@yahoo.co.uk if you want.

1 comment:

The Sinister Porpoise said...

I did wonder if you were... Iamthat, the domain is still available...