Sunday, September 09, 2007

Welcome to Carnival of the Veil for Sunday 9 September, 2007.

In this issue we have the following blog entries

From Sideon we have Mormon Makeover

“Gays and lesbians threaten the very foundation of Mormonism. In God's plans, even Satan had his place, but what in Kolob's name is a Heavenly Father-Figure (who would be HOT if he sang like George Michael) going to do with a fabulous and free-spirited folk? Let me tell you.”

http://sideon.blogspot.com/2007/09/mormon-makeover.html

We also have something from Sister Mary Lisa

Sunday Thoughts
“Sunday morning I walk through the chapel doors, greeted by Brother Jones who hands me a program. I find my usual pew and sit with my children and my dad who's visiting. We hear a beautiful prelude hymn, “O My Father” being played by the organist. I open my Book of Mormon to prepare for my lesson and read through the story of Alma and the sons of Mosiah. My daughter asks me who I'm reading about, and then she asks who my favorite women in the Book of Mormon are. I struggle to think of any, but I assure her there must be some.”
http://sistermarylisa.blogspot.com/2007/08/sunday-morning-i-walk-through-chapel.html

And from South Bay Soliloquies we read the following


“I woke up this morning and had a craving for Vu Villa pizza. Which would be fine except for the fact that the Vu Villa is in Butte, Montana, and I'm here in L.A. I'm fairly certain they don't deliver interstate. This is a sad thing. I guess I'll have to wait until they start marketing frozen Vu Villa pizzas at my local grocery store.”

http://south-bay-soliloquies.blogspot.com/2007/09/vu-villa-pizza.html

No comments: