Tuesday, May 27, 2008

An answer to this is just me

This is just me made the following comment on my blog:

"I understand that there are many people in the world who don't necessarily want to be mormon. I haven't found many who totally disagree with mormon doctrine, they just don't want to live it. I completely respect that since everyone should have the right to choose how they want to live and do what they feel is right for them. I just don't understand why you would want to spend so much time talking about what you don't want out of life. What if you talked about what you do want instead. Like I said before, I really do respect your opinions and beliefs even if they're not the same as mine. I would really enjoy reading a blog from you about what you do believe and what you have that guides your life now."

Firstly, I think you will find that MOST people in the world do not want to live Mormonism.

You say you haven't found may people who totally disagree with Mormon doctrine, they just don't want to live it.

Why would you say that? That they -all those people- aren't Mormons because they don't want to live it?

It is my opinion that my parents made the mistake of becoming Mormons. I simply want to help other people NOT make that same mistake. That's why I publish this ex-Mormon blog. As a lighthouse, if you will, to warn others away from the rocks of Mormonism.

No comments: