Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Is the Notamormon blogsite exmo website list up-to-date?

Some time ago with a great deal of help from several people, I compiled a list of exmo blog and websites.

You can find the link to the list here:- http://notamormon.blogspot.com/2006/04/ex-mormon-websites.html


I believe that there are some new websites that need to be added. Do you have any candidates you would like to have included?

If you would like to link the list to your own blog or website, please do so. If you want to email me with some more websites or blogs, please do so at: matt_exmo@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks for your help.

2 comments:

The Sinister Porpoise said...

Your link doesn't work for me.

Anonymous said...

I am new to the exmo blog scene. I've been trying to make it on my own for the past 5 years. Just this week I got a big flamer and that lead me to looking everyone up.

I just wanted to let you know that I started a new blog just for exmos & Mormon flamers who visit exmo blogs and cause trouble.

If you are interested in sharing your favorite flamers just copy & paste their comments or emails in the comments section for the daily blog entry set up just for that. Feel Free to post a link to the blog they were commenting on. You might as well get a little promotion out of your trouble.

I am also publishing little known facts (with references) about the Mormon cult. If there is something you want to share please feel free to email it to me.

Could you add both my blog - http://kitakazoo.blogspot.com and http://nut-job-jen.blogspot.com

I hope you don't mind me posting about this here. I would have emailed it if I could.

Thanks, Kita