Sunday, May 15, 2011

Hayfever

This morning I am suffering from hayfever.

I did not suffer from hayfever as a child, only developing it at about fifteen or so. And now, many summers later, it is here again.

An Olbas-infused paper handkerchief is helping (made, most thoughtfully, by the people at Lotus) and they are available at most chemist shops and supermarkets. Thanks Olbas! Thanks, Lotus!

I have work today and can do without hayfever, but that's me and the millions of other sufferers. Oh well!

1 comment:

AlexisAR said...

Matt, I feel for you. I don't have hay fever, but many people who live in my area do. It's even worse in the sourhtern portion of the central Valley. CA's sanjoauin Valley is a breeding ground for hay fever. Doctors there tell patients that if they live there for long enough, theybwILL develop hay fever.
Feel Better!
alexis