Sunday, June 19, 2011

Looks to be a beautiful day

I am waiting for my cup of very strong coffee to cool sufficiently to drink and, at 5.30am BST (British Summer Time) it looks to have all the makings of a beautiful day.

There's a lovely moon high in the sky and the sky is without cloud and the sun is rising and the birds are doing their own things, and I am up at work on my various websites.

Let's hope the promise of a beautiful, glorious June day with some great summer weather is born out by the actuality! I'll report back later and tell you.

Have a great day, everyone!

2 comments:

AlexisAR said...

Matt,
What do you think of the reported rumors that Prince Harry and Pippa Middleton are possibly an item?
Alexis

Matt said...

I hadn't heard that. Mind you, Pippa is a pretty girl and whilst most girls like to go out with a boy who has the keys to his Dad's car, Prince Harry could borrow the keys to the Kingdom! ;o))