Sunday, June 19, 2011

So far my exmo Sunday has consisted of Zumba dancing with the Nintendo Wii!

My wife bought a new game for the Nintendo Wii, a Zumba dance workout programme.

We tried it at lunchtime and both got a kick out of it. My wife is already very good at it. I confessed to her that I felt as ungainly as an elephant dancing in a ballet tutu, but she just said: "Have some fun, don't take it too seriously!"

Later on I did some Wii steps and some Wii yoga and played several games of Wii tennis and must admit that I am feeling better for it, physically and mentally, too.

If you need to exercise but do not feel comfortable in the gym , or jogging along the road or do not have the time or money for gym membership, I can heartily recommend a Nintendo Wii with the balance board (which also weighs you!) Wii Fit, Wii Fit resort and the Zumba game.

I am losing weight and haven't felt this fit in a long, long time!

No comments: