Thursday, June 02, 2011

Weird weather event

This morning at 5.15 when I got up, it was beautiful sunshine.

But by 5.45am, a thick fog had suddenly developed.

However! by 7.30am the fog has vanished and the sun is now back and it looks like it will be a very warm, pleasant day.

I'll be stuck in an office in an old building that will still be cold (very thick 16th century walls and half-timbered) but hey, there's the weekend to look forward to!

We might do a barbecue. Well, it IS National Barbecue Week in Britain! Though this will be the first day of suitable weather.

And, of course, no Mormon church on Sunday! Hurrah!

For some details on National Barbecue Week you can visit http://thatsfoodanddrink.blogspot.com

3 comments:

AlexisAR said...

I'm a weather geek. I lOVE weird or unseasonable weather.

AlexisAR said...

I'm a weather geek. I lOVE weird or unseasonable weather.

Matt said...

We seem to get a lot of unseasonal weather. Four years ago it rained almost non-stop from early May to October.

It was so wet my waterproof hat went mouldy from all the rain.