Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Four key differences between Jesus and Joseph Smith

Jesus said: "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these.”
Joseph Smith said: “My word, little girl. You certainly have big tits for your age.”

Jesus said: “Don’t store up treasures on the earth”
Joseph Smith said: “Give me ten percent of your income. In fact, give me all of your money and I’ll put it in my "bank." You sucker!”

Jesus said: “Love your fellow man”
Joseph Smith said: “You love your fellow man whilst I will love your fellow man’s wife, his daughter, his sister, his niece, his mother...”

Jesus said: “Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do.”
Joseph Smith said: “Take that, you bastards! I’m gonna take some of you with me!”

And those are four key differences between Jesus and Joseph Smith.

No comments: